1405 West Christmas Blvd
Santa Claus, Indiana
Phone: (812) 686-2628
From Holiday World
We are located on Hwy 162 W approximately 2 miles West of Santa Claus. We will be located on the left as you travel West. You will see the cottages with the red roofs from Hwy 162.
Off of Interstate 64 take exit US231 S (Exit number 57A). Take US231 South to Hwy 162 E. Turn Left onto Hwy 162 E to Santa Claus. Travel approximately a half mile, we are located on the right as you travel East. Look for the red roofs from Hwy 162.
Off North US231 Take Hwy 162 E to Santa Claus. Travel approximately a half mile, we are located on the right as you travel East. Look for the red roofs from Hwy 162.
Items to Bring
- Sheets, Blankets, & Towels (Linen package available if you want us to provide them) $25 for a 1 Bedroom Cottage & $40 for a 2 Bedroom Cottage, This is a one time charge. Includes linens for all the beds. We provide clean towels for a 3 night stay only.
- Pillows provided. You need pillowcases which are included in the package.
- We do not do daily housekeeping.
- Free Wifi, Dish Network, TV/DVD.
- Bathrooms include toilet paper, hair dryer, shampoo, shower gel
- Kitchen includes coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, dishes, basic cookware, silverware. ( Cottages 1 thru 7 have 2 burner cooktops only) Cottages 7 thru 32 have oven/ranges.
- Charcoal Grills and grilling utensils.
- Fire-pits (You are not allowed to bring wood in from out of state) Wood is for sale at the cottage office for $5 a bundle.
Policies & Rules
- Check in at 3 PM. Check out at 11 AM.
- One night deposit required at time of reservation. Balance to be paid at time of check in. Credit cards Visa, Master card, & American Express or cash to pay balance. We do not take personal checks.
- Fishing is catch & release. You can bring your own fishing gear or we rent fishing poles for $5 a pole for your entire stay. Live & artificial bait sold in cottage store.
- No smoking in any of the cottages. We do allow smoking on patios.
- No pets allowed. Only service dogs allowed.
- No tents or camping allowed at the cottages.
- All parking on driveways. No parking on the grass.
All cancellations and any changes to your reservation must be done by email. We will not take cancellations by telephone. If you cancel prior to 10 days of your arrival date, we will charge a $10 cancellation fee and balance returned. If you charge within 10 days of your arrival a one night deposit will be forfeited. If you cancel within 2 days of arrival the full amount of the reservation will be charged.